I'm a politically liberal atheist. For those who find liberal and/or atheist views to be unbearable, consider yourselves forewarned. I encourage you to read, though, even if you don't align with my views. After all, this is the United States of America (well.....at least it is where I am) and the discussion of ideas is one of our most cherished freedoms.

The opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone. I will try to be accurate in my posts but there will surely come a time when I get something wrong. Feel free to notify me if it is something egregious or you believe the correction would alter my opinion.



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Strange People

Maybe I am the strange one? There's a poster at the migraine discussion forum I frequent who, to me, seemed to lash out strangely about a doctor who posts at the forum. Then he lashed out at those who called him on it. Later he lashed out at most everyone, telling them they weren't as intelligent as him.

I took it upon myself to start a new thread to lambaste this guy. It was similar to a mother grabbing her toddler who was having a tantrum and smacking him on the bottom. This guy needed to be taken to task for the irresponsible comments he made.

Luckily, most of the other posters agreed with my take on things. I saw some later posts by this guy which seemed to be more rational and then out of nowhere, he seemed to blow a gasket again!

I'm done with this. He's obviously not a rational person but there's nothing I can do about it. I have stuck my nose in it enough. If someone else gets fed up with him, maybe the moderator will be contacted. Until then, I'm staying away from this guy. I will cross the cyber street to avoid being within ear shot of his nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment