I'm a politically liberal atheist. For those who find liberal and/or atheist views to be unbearable, consider yourselves forewarned. I encourage you to read, though, even if you don't align with my views. After all, this is the United States of America (well.....at least it is where I am) and the discussion of ideas is one of our most cherished freedoms.

The opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone. I will try to be accurate in my posts but there will surely come a time when I get something wrong. Feel free to notify me if it is something egregious or you believe the correction would alter my opinion.



Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Right Wing Mentality

I have not been quick witted enough to put it into words. Glenn Greenwald, at Salon.com has done it for me. http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2009/06/12/self_absorption/index.html

I agree profusely. The Right Wing is black or white, never any shades of gray. They don't empathize at all. They're just not right, I mean, correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment