I'm a politically liberal atheist. For those who find liberal and/or atheist views to be unbearable, consider yourselves forewarned. I encourage you to read, though, even if you don't align with my views. After all, this is the United States of America (well.....at least it is where I am) and the discussion of ideas is one of our most cherished freedoms.

The opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone. I will try to be accurate in my posts but there will surely come a time when I get something wrong. Feel free to notify me if it is something egregious or you believe the correction would alter my opinion.



Monday, May 18, 2009

Pelosi

So now the Republicans are snickering with glee. They're pointing fingers at Nancy Pelosi, saying she didn't do anything to stop the torture! Isn't that an outright admission of torture right there? If I broke your window and denied it then Tommy chimed in claiming Nancy knew I had done it, does that make me less guilty? Yes, a tortured example but the best I can come up with off the top of my head (where my pain resides).

1 comment:

  1. What an EXCELLENT point! Wish I had thought of that! You are brilliant on occasion! And those occasions are coming more and more frequently!

    ReplyDelete