I'm a politically liberal atheist. For those who find liberal and/or atheist views to be unbearable, consider yourselves forewarned. I encourage you to read, though, even if you don't align with my views. After all, this is the United States of America (well.....at least it is where I am) and the discussion of ideas is one of our most cherished freedoms.

The opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone. I will try to be accurate in my posts but there will surely come a time when I get something wrong. Feel free to notify me if it is something egregious or you believe the correction would alter my opinion.



Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And on a different note...

I just finished watching HBO's "Grey Gardens". It is a movie based on the life and documentary of Edith Beale Sr and Jr. They're aunt and cousin to Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis.

It takes place in the very expensive area of East Hampton and Manhattan from the 1930s through the 1970s. It was more entertaining to me because of its location, I think. Although, eccentric people fascinate me.

Seeing Long Island in its splendor, albeit just some glimpses with the outdoor shots (which could've very well been photographed somewhere else completely) made me yearn for home.

Anyway, I've not the energy to complain about political issues today. So I just felt like expounding on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment